How can you help the CEB?
- Provide CEB officers safe and convenient access to sites where CEB meters and installations are located
- Make a global effort towards energy saving and teaching children how to save energy
- Report any power interruption
- Do not interfere with your electricity meter
- Inform the CEB of any increase in your load at your premises.
- Let us know if you have not received your monthly bill
- Report cases if you feel someone is tampering a CEB meter
- Report installations that you suspect to be unsafe.
- Avoid interference with any broken lines
- Inform us of any street lighting problems; e.g. black- out or daylight burning of a series of lanterns
- Inform the CEB of branches touching with CEB conductors
- Provide suggestions or feedback to the Customer Service Officer in writing